Original topic:

PRIME VIDEO streaming issue S10

(Topic created on: 11-29-2019 07:30 PM)
ShajzAhmed10
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Any s10+ users find any issues on prime video, video quality. My video quality is poor. Even my wifi gives 200mpbs speed. There was something problem from yesterday. Even my other phone A50s works fine runs on HD. But my s10 plus runs on poor quality only from sterday 

12 Comments
Arzee19
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
try clearing cache & relogging in, else reinstall the app
0 Likes
sidbebo
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
same problem me s10+
0 Likes
Galaxy S

Hi there,

To resolve the issue please follow the below mentioned steps:

1- Check the proper internet connectivity in your device via settings>connection>mobile network>Network mode is set to LTE/3G. You can also check by wifi connection too.
2- Settings> app>3 dots/more option>show system app>search for Amazon video prime app>Clear cache>force stop.
3- You can also check by updating the application via app store/Google play store.
4- If issue still exists then once check by uninstalling and reinstalling the required application.
5- Else, you need to once contact the concerned app developer.

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

0 Likes
11Vikram
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I assume you people are unable to fix this issue, it would be better if you you could re send the earlier ui update. This is frustrating amazon prime is working fine with other mobiles with Android 10. why it is not working with only this model?
0 Likes
vigs829
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
even I am facing the same problem from past 4dys. no use calling the amazon customer support. can anyone help out.?
0 Likes
ShajzAhmed10
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I contacted prime video customer service a week ago. they told me they have issue only on s10 series and would be fixed in a week time period.
0 Likes
Sha28
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
these comments seem to be from last year but I have started facing issues with Amazon prime for last 2-3 days. My internet speed is perfectly fine and no issue over Netflix but on prime video starts for a sec and then stops, audio video doesn't sync etc. It doesn't show any error either just this weird behavior from the beginning. I have reinstalled the app, restarted my phone, switched over to different network providers but no luck. Is there anyone else having same issues? And if there is any fix available? I am using Galaxy s10 lite.
Tiagosanoli
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S

I am with the same problem, my s10 lite has been came yesterday and i can't watch any video by Amazon prime vídeo.

Sha28
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I found the fix. you just need to disable the hardware acceleration in the app settings and it will work.