Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

One UI 2.0

(Topic created on: 10-15-2019 10:27 PM)
Suspect
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
If I force update my S10 to android 10 will I get ota updates after that or will I have to force install them till the official release too?
16 Comments
Suspect
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
you won't void your warranty as it is an official samsung firmware update but the only difference is that it's of US and not India
billa1989
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
@Suspect: US is Snapdragon and Indian is Exynos. So you will be stuck in Samsung Screen only... Always Snapdragon build for Snapdragon build, Exynos build for Exynos Build.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
forcefully update 500%void warranty man...ask any Samsung executive expects..the beta program held for few regions..if you flash same without registration program then none of Samsung service center will look after your device problem further within warranty
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Beta wont be country specific. I doubt that. But may cause in some apps like google pay wich happened last time.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
No you won't
0 Likes
Suspect
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
@billa1989: they have ported/extracted from the Germany phones and they use exynos builds.. my bad I said I was gonna flash US build..
0 Likes
Suspect
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
@photographys9: of you ask the samsung executives they'll obviously say it cuz they're extremely dumb.. I have done a lot of flashing on my older s7 edge and it didn't trip the know until and unless I was using odin but once you flash a specific file which is meant to trip know and acquire root access it will do so and warranty is void.. as long as you're flashing a samsung official firmware it won't trip know... trust me brother!
0 Likes