Original topic:

MotherBoard Issue on S22 Ultra

(Topic created on: 4 weeks ago)
Sundar140
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S

On the day of may 22nd I faced reboot loop  and opened os booting window on my s22  WITHOUT ANY PHYSICAL DAMAGE i contact samsung customer care and they told me to  contact nearby service center .I approached them and  they checked my mobile and  told " MOTHERBOARD ISSUE" And i reported to Samsung Team they didn't give me  proper reason and solution i asked for the reason they said "It's a BLANK ISSUE" that they couldn't find the problem in my phone . It's a brand new flagship phone which I bought last year . How can there be an issue in the motherboard? they agreed  It's not my fault then how can i take responsibility for this issue. you are responsible for this issue. repair my mobile at FREE OF COST , free replacement or concern my problem to proper authorities. i lost all my DATA ☹️WORST EXPERIENCE FOR PREMIUM FLAGSHIP USERS SHAME ON YOU😠  😠WhatsApp Image 2024-05-30 at 17.13.44_8295d376.jpg

5 Comments
ajaym12
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
That's a software problem tell them to flash original software
Sundar140
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

i visited authorised service center

they installed os but my phone suddenly turned off and they said its an motherboard issue..and said contact the customer care

0 Likes
mohit121
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Samsung should provide a free replacement.
0 Likes
Sundar140
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

but they told me as they can offer only 25% from the amount of 40K

0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your concern, we would request you to please share your contact details on the Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Ask question > Type your query > Send).

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes