Original topic:

I need to change my location for my samsung account

(Topic created on: 07-30-2018 12:06 AM)
Lou
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I recently moved from the UAE to Canada. All my samsung apps still have the UAE cuurency and acts like my location is still in the UAE. Any way to change this?
0 Likes
6 Comments
Striker247
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Try to do a factory reset and insert your new sim (canadian) during the initial setup process.

My Samsung pay app was still showing me UAE currency as well and now it shows the currency of the country I'm currently in.

But factory resetting will clear all your data so back up all your important stuff.

It will also change country on other samsung apps such as the Samsung members app and the galaxy app store
0 Likes
Ardascl
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
you should try rom a5 2017 going to sammobile.com a5 2017 custom rom bro
0 Likes
Phoenix7
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
factory reset wont help... need to change firmware....
0 Likes
Lou
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
EDIT: I fixed it now :) Had to go on the samsung website and input my address and location and automatically changed all my app currency. Thanks for all the support :)
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
can you give us the direct link ?
0 Likes
Lou
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
https://account.samsung.com/accounts/v1/706bb222f26b4d5602a298f9767b17af/profileUpdate
This is the direct link. If it doesn't work, then visit the offical samsung website and login. Then go on account then update info. This is where you input your adress city and province so you can change it across all apps. It will tell you to wait a minute before you see the changes happen.
0 Likes