Original topic:

Galaxy S21 ultra Over Heating

(Topic created on: 02-28-2021 09:37 PM)
Royalmex
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I am using s21 ultra 16GB variant, the phone starts overheating when using camera and even using video call.The temperature rises to 48degree and back side of phone near camera become very hot.
Purchased this phone for 5300AED in Dubai, made a big mistake I think samsung is not doing quality check on Exynos models.
Don't buy samsung phones for premium price.
Called samsung customer service, they took control of phone through Tutor app and asked to uninstall apps as they are making phone overheat, but even I tried but again using camera for just 5min phone start over heating without any applicationinstalled ,tomorrow will go to samsung service with a thermometer.
6 Comments
vishra
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
let me know the results of visit to service center
0 Likes
Royalmex
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Visited this service center last week, first thing the attitude is rude and arrogant, need to wait outside for too long for appointment.
My phone was s21 ultra and issue was over heating, the lady who inspected the phone told that the phone will overheat while using camera and video call and is common for s21 ultra and temperature will rise.
They are stating that if the phone overheats, the customer should suffer and nothing they can do if it over heat while using camera or application using camera, means they know this s21 ultra devices are faulty and samsung will not replace it which they are charging a premium price.
Should ditch high end samsung phone especially with exynos chipsets, should buy medium or low end samsung phones so that we will not loose money or regret.
Never buy s21 ultra, it's a over heating beast and never visit I Cell customer care in defence road they will make the matter even worse.
0 Likes
Dillon
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
same here biggest mistake made in 2021 by buying samsung 21......not only the performance and battery.....after spending 290kd ....the same model and looks similar samsung devices for 99kd ..like the samsung budget phone ......why samsung is doing such things
need to study from apple brand
EhabSyria
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I bought my phone 414 kwd , this really a big mistake that I doing it for this year!!!
0 Likes
comradejoy
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Me to purchased the scrap, horrible experience its heating like pan while using camera
ExTr3m1sT
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Yes never buying a Samsung phone! Not worth the $1000+ on a phone with a **bleep** processor!
0 Likes