Galaxy S20+ One UI 3.1 - App Draw User Interface Issue

(Topic created on: 05-26-2021 06:43 PM)
SkoobyDu
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S

Screenshot_20210526-133257_One UI Home.jpg

Hi,

I'm hoping someone can help (I've just created an account). Hopefully you can see from the screen shot I have just added, there seems to be a UI draw issue where the Navigation bar is sitting on top of the "Personal" and "Work" profile selection buttons. I've had this since an update earlier this year and it doesn't seem to get fixed in any subsequent monthly updates. I' cant select either  "Personal" or "Work" and currently can only access my work apps via a search in the app draw. I can change the navigation bar to gesture, but with my fat fingers gesture controls just don't work for me, so I need those navigation buttons. It looks like the  "Personal" and "Work" buttons should be sitting above where they are.

Any idea?

Thanks in advance.

Phone is a Samsung Galaxy S20+ on EE 

In Addition:

I should add, that I have had Samsung Remote Support take a look and they couldn't fix it either. They raised an issue through the Samsung Members app to the dev's, although that was a while ago now. Oh and it has been rebooted many times.

12 Comments
aakash__r_k
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Reboot the device
0 Likes
SkoobyDu
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Hi,

It has been rebooted many, many times... but thanks.

0 Likes
aakash__r_k
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Switch to full screen gestures without gesture hints then reboot

After rebooting switch to buttons then again reboot
0 Likes
SkoobyDu
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Hi, Thank you for your continued patience, I have followed the steps you have advised but the issue remains.

Thanks.

0 Likes
àšůťøşh
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Bro can you tell how to set it up in galaxy A50s as you have done in your app screen ?
0 Likes
GunnerBomb
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Flash ur device manually using Odin. Download the firmware from samfw
0 Likes
SkoobyDu
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Thanks, I've taken a look at samfw.com/firmware/SM-G986B although its not clear which FW I should be using, also would this affect Knox etc?

I can't say that I would be comfortable proceeding with a manual flash.

0 Likes
GunnerBomb
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
No it won't, I assure u that it won't trip ur Knox.
If u need any help just txt me back and download ur firmware from samfw only
After that download on website option is there out of the three. Go for download on website only.
GunnerBomb
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
I also did the same, my Knox is healthy and fit.
Don't worry
0 Likes