Original topic:

Galaxy S20 FE - Most of the Apps are not working/opening

(Topic created on: 03-23-2021 09:51 PM)
Members_4wOpi31
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

Im using Galaxy S20 FE , from today I observed most of the Apps are not working/opening, when i tried to open an app it is getting closed automatically. I tried restarting phone and still no luck. I initially thought its app issue but later i noticed same behaviour for most of the apps like Gmail, Outlook, Amazon, Prime Video, etc.

5 Comments
Galaxy S
https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Community-Guidelines/SUDDEN-APPS-CLOSING-CRASH/td-p/7652755

Go to play store and update Chrome and Android system web view..(it will take sometime)..
or
else go to settings>apps>Android system webview>cick 3 dots at top>uninstall latest updates
0 Likes
GizmoRam
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Follow these steps to get resolved,

1- Launch the Google Play Store and go to My apps & games

2- Open the “Installed” tab and select Android System WebView

3- Tap Update

4- Reboot device

Accept me as solution by clicking on 3 dots on my comment if I have given you right solution
0 Likes
Vicky_A52
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Update android system web view
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Members_PE7MvQT
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
When i purchased and started using at 1st time, all apps were visible. There was separate work apps szch as teams, outlook and other work apps. However after 2 months, i dont these category of personnel a d work.. can any one help me. Facing lots of challenges
0 Likes