Original topic:

Exynos 2200

(Topic created on: 03-01-2022 02:16 PM)
Karan087
Active Level 10
Options
Galaxy S
According to XDA Developers Exynos 2200 used in S22 Ultra is like using a midrange device and is completely unusable as daily driver.

XDA Developers Also said that S21 Ultra Exynos is also very bad even after getting all the updates.

Personally saying I tested the S22 Ultra in Samsung Smartcafe and it felt smooth even when I used it at full resolution and at 120HZ. 

When I did the same thing on S21 Ultra last year there was few stutters which I did not like.

1 last thing I would like to add is that still even after paying Rs. 110000 on S22 Ultra Snapdragon it is still not on level of Iphone 13 Pro Max in terms of Battery Life, in terms of taking videos and Iphone has faster Chipset.
Rupesh77
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
It doesn't make sense as samsung already said their is update coming for exynos models and I have seen on twitter u won't notice if u r using sd or exynos 2200..wait for at least 2 updates if they fail to improve then yes exynos 2200 is trash also the efficiency of exynos 2200 is same as sd 8 gen 1 but the stand by drain is too bad which can be fixed
0 Likes
Karan087
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Nothing can be fixed dude. Read the article. Even s21 ultra exynos is not that great even after so many updates.
0 Likes
Rupesh77
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
It's similar to sd 888 even more efficient than sd888 ..don't just get into one article their many real life users /articles who says complete opposite
0 Likes
Karan087
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
It's not about one article. Exynos Chipset are generally bad now a days
0 Likes
Abpal
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Watch reviews on s21 ultra sd 888 vs exynos 2100, you will get to know the reality of this article. 🤣
0 Likes
Bibhab123
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
No, this is wrong bro. I am using s21 ultra exynos and its super fast and absolutely flawless and with recent update my battery backup has improved considerably.Plz don't give worng information or blame without prior proof.
0 Likes
Karan087
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
I never said S21 Ultra Exynos is bad. It's written in the article that it is not as good even with all the updates received. Read the article instead of pointing finger at me.
0 Likes
RajathSR
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Exynos always has some or the other issue and samsung just doesn't seem to care. It's there flagship chipset but looks like it's a nightmare to use
Edwin7878
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
IPhone 13 pro max is better because of its own software ios and the efficient chipset and the optimisation in it ...

About camera the only field where iPhone has edge is in videography compared to s22 ultra ..
Compared to s21 ultra the videography is improve in s22 ultra ..

Exynos 2200 has newer gpu in smartphone market so it will take little more time to get optimised ...

But don't hope for a lot improvement ..
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
You can't talk sense to isheeps...they reared proudly for a reason 😂😂