Original topic:

Errors with Videos

(Topic created on: 01-14-2022 05:29 PM)
Doodzie
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I have samsung S 21 ultra 5G . has anyone experienced any issues when sharing videos created by you to others via WhatsApp??I just bought 2 sets and I am experiencing this issue since I bought them. only last week I got them!

I have logged my issue as error report to samsung but not sure if I will ever get support or should I return those sets!. I was asked to remove whats app and re install and I did...but still same issue!
10 Comments
VikrantTambade
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
What is the issue?
0 Likes
Doodzie
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I have samsung S 21 ultra 5G . has anyone experienced any issues when sharing videos created by you to others via WhatsApp??I just bought 2 sets and I am experiencing this issue since I bought them. only last week I got them!

I have logged my issue as error report to samsung but not sure if I will ever get support or should I return those sets!. I was asked to remove whats app and re install and I did...but still same issue!

0 Likes
Doodzie
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
however the selfie videos go without problems. it seems the issue is with the rear camera...and transmission...I am able to capture good videos and saved into my gallery but when I wish to send that video it reached the reciver as scrambled video with green and pink. as attached
0 Likes
Doodzie
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
would be an issue with one of the rear cameras and transmission?Screenshot_20220114-164659_WhatsApp.jpg
0 Likes
VikrantTambade
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
This was an old issue which was already addressed by Whatsaap. Simply update your app from Play store. It should solve the problem.

You may check the below similar post.

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S/S21-Ultra-WhatsApp-Issue-After-Android-12-Update/td-p/1...
0 Likes
Doodzie
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I did..I even removed what's app completely and re installed it
0 Likes
VikrantTambade
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
You have mentioned that the phone is recently purchased so assuming you might not have stored much on the device (if you have stored some important then you may take back up of your device) and perform factory reset and check.
0 Likes
Doodzie
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I need to sort this as I bought 2 devices same brand and model cost me 8000 AED and it is only been a week.. what should I do..the problem the other set is a gift and I can't risk giving it and having a default with it!
0 Likes
Doodzie
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
selfies and pictures arrives perfect to recievers via whats app. it is only the videos I took by rear cameras...are u from community or samsung technical?
0 Likes