Original topic:

Delay in Updates

(Topic created on: 05-25-2021 01:14 PM)
rap1021
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy S
Here's what Customer executive have to say.

Dont expect the update anytime soon.

9 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S

1.Don't talk with robots

2.These are only justifies, they are lazy and use Covid as a justify to lie us

souravKhan
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Might be true as India is suffering from Covid really bad. 😔 😔 😔

The number of positive patients found in one day reached about 430k + ( 430000 + ) one or two week earlier. 😣 😣 😣
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S

All the world is suffering, but this doesn’t mean that Samsung developers mustn't work from house. Even European countries already got the update (A51)

DarkClawX
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
All the world isn't suffering as bad as India. So, don't compare them. Before this 2nd wave Samsung was releasing Android Updates for models 1 month early and even some got it 2 months early. Why don't we appreciate them for that?? Its actually die to COVID that they are being hindered. And it's not only you who is suffering, I also own A52 which was to get monthly updates but didn't get it till now. But that doesn't mean I'd simply blame them. It's not their fault. Respect them, they are also humans.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S

Of course bro, when Covid will go away we will get the updates normally. 

DarkClawX
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Yes. And faster than other brands get😁😁
souravKhan
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Well explained bro. 🙌🙌🙌👏👏👏
Arif07999
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Yes I agree with u
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Provide feedback to samsung developers via feedback section(ask questions section), they need a minimum no. Of feedback from individual users (respect to no. of sales of device across all platforms), to add a premium feature. To provide feedback in samsung members app, Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions. If you want quicker action, write on every channel, whatsapp, samsung members app - ask question and error report, ceo escalation desk, service head desk, call toll free no. , support email of samsung, youtube, samsung content help( google it),samsung live chat,twitter, etc.