Original topic:

Bad customer care in UAE

(Topic created on: 05-15-2020 09:09 PM)
FaizanShafiq
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
My phone's on screen time used to be 10-12 hours at least. But now only 4-5 hours maximum. I bought my S10+ 9 months ago. For first 6 months battery was fine. I went to Sharjah Sahara centre SAMSUNG SERVICE CENTRE also and they just checked the battery status which says OK. And of course it will say okay even if battery health is 10% bcoz that software check only checks the power is fine or not. I told them i want battery replacement under waranty but they clearly denied that battery is okay its your software. Even though i was using without any additional apps to show them that my battery is not working properly. Secondly, their attitude was very very bad and mean, they were some indian malyali guys I've attached pictures also. They didn't even know how to connect mobile in smart switch mode with their computer. I had to tell them to change charging mode to file transfer mode.
0 Likes
2 Comments
shainaim4
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Warranty check
0 Likes
EngrJunaid
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
And you know the funniest thing, they are no the same level till now. Non professionals. Mean while I have purchased apple 13 Pro max and encountered a problem of high temperature during charging; I visited apple Dubai mall and they solved the issue like a champ. I was loyal customer of Samsung from S2 to S10, but now I will say Apple is way ahead of Samsung.