Original topic:

About s24 Ultra problem

(Topic created on: 03-03-2024 11:29 PM)
KanjiKher
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
I have switched from S 23 Ultra to S 24 Ultra and have been using S 24 Ultra for the last one month and the phone is facing many problems like display wash out, camera problem, and was waiting for the update and from the company First update came after one and a half month, yet some problems are still there like when I switch lens while shooting video, it comes back with jerk. S 23 Ultra was better than this, I am regretting switching to S 24 Ultra, and am very disappointed.
7 Comments
Kuldipindia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Software Update is availble for these problems. Please kindly update your phone software
KanjiKher
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
already update to my phone bro.
0 Likes
himz12
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Not much difference after update also... still having the same pathetic camera 😑
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Kindly complaint to Samsung customer support through Samsung Members App as error report also send log files Along with this error report for this issue and wait for next update may be fix it by Samsung team soon. If you like please accept as a solution it's help to others users also, click on 3dots in my reply section and click on accept solution. Thanks.
0 Likes
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Congratulations 🎊 for your's AI S24 Ultra. Thanks.
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your query, we request you kindly share the log file. Also, share video clips and images for better understanding. This will help us to further investigate and resolve this issue.

Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes