Original topic:

Green line issue on s21 ultra

(Topic created on: 4 weeks ago)
sarathbabunaidu
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I'm facing issue on my s21 ultra after an software update.. and also I went to authorized Samsung service centre in nellore Andhra pradesh they didn't even notified me that Samsung free repair solution policy wich already existed from past 9 month's and ended on April 30 2024 

Now I'm facing green line issue and I need to invest 35k for display so please provide that free repair solution again to save this problem there are many of people who getting same problem and stucked with green line .

Respected Samsung please help me .
5 Comments
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Kindly complaint to Samsung customer support through Samsung Members App as error report also send log files Along with this error report for this issue. Then go to service center for replace/repair it's. If you like please accept as a solution it's help to others users also, click on 3dots in my reply section and click on accept solution. Thanks.
0 Likes
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Your's most welcome to here.
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your concern, we would request you to please share your contact details on the Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Ask question > Type your query > Send).

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
sakuya_bob
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
First, try contacting the service center. If they don't help or ask for a large sum of money, simply register a complaint on the NCH app for assistance. For more details, refer to my latest community post.
0 Likes
vbs29
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
After updating to ONE UI 6.1 S21ULTRA got green line issue
0 Likes