Original topic:

over heating issue

(Topic created on: 02-05-2019 12:31 AM)
adyrao
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Note 9 exynos model heating issue even while listening to music phone heats a lot and games i have stopped playing on this phone with such a good spec this phone cant handle basic games shutters, screen freeze, heat issue. Really vry bad experince with samsung. And costumer support no use. Instead of making new device daily identify the problems of existing customers and provide regular updates.
0 Likes
8 Comments
Aadhi5712
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
It will change soon man, they are working on it
0 Likes
uk29
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
hope dey fix it wid d next software update
0 Likes
kalkibhardwj
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
nice post
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Oneui Has Literally Made My Note9 Bug-House And I Really Feel Jealous Of My Oneplus Buddies While Playing PUBG. Samsung's Worst Policy Of Selling Crappy Exynos Devices In Prominent Markets Like India Instead Of Snapdragon Ones Which Are Beasts In Performance.
0 Likes
adyrao
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Exynos is a fail for samsung even OP3t with SD 821 handels all task till now without any issue and to test this **** they choose india they think we are not aware about technology. we trusted and bought the product you fooled us. Hence in other country they gave SD version of Note9 otherwise it would be a shame for them in front of Apple. Samsung kindly arrange replace policy.
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Thank you for Joining Samsung community. We would recommend you to follow some troubleshooting steps to further isolate what you may be experiencing. Find troubleshooting steps on provided link http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1119803. Please let the us know what steps you have taken and if you have noticed any changes or improvements. This will help the Community to provide you steps without repeating any steps you may have already taken.

If issue still persists, Kindly provide logs/video within 15 minutes of issue occurrence by registering this feedback via Samsung member application i.e. Samsung member BETA app> BETA feedback>Sendfeedback>Error report>Collect log files>attach.
Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you. For Further assistance, you can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes
adyrao
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
The link you provide takes me to this page now wht to do and steps i have tried everything. 86cbb160-d99f-43ca-8881-04ea7490923a.jpg
0 Likes
adyrao
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Tried safe mode,clearing cache,deleting unused app,reseting 3 times, turning off location,sync. There was issue with touch screen it was not registering the touch and 2x camera had issue tooo it was making some sound got it repaired from service centre hardly the phone is used for 6 mnths all this issue started dont know further what all issue will occur.
0 Likes