Original topic:

note 10 plus charging issue

(Topic created on: 04-15-2020 05:12 PM)
7405ankit
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
Dear Community,

Recently i have noticed a slow charging in my device it use to take 1 hr 15 min to charge completely with all the general settings, now it takes almost 1 hr 30 mins to charge completely and sometimes a bit more than that. Is anyone else facing the same issue. Please share. Also, stay safe

Thank you,
23 Comments
desibaul
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Yes, I agree with you. Not only my device is charging slowly its draining preety fast then before. I mean before the latest update. Samsung please look after the problem ASAP. Please don't put any bug to destroy the mobile so that people need to buy new phone. Specially with in this CORONA situation. We pretty stressed by your policy.
HarpreetMakol
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
Not facing any charging issue but definitely experiencing fast battery draining issue from last some time.... Always followed the complete advisory about how to charge phone and keeping phone and charges with utmost care. Battery gets fully charged in around 1 hours 5 mins but draining too fast as compared to previous trend....
7405ankit
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
is your device upgarde to oneui 2.0/2.1 ...?
Zacjain
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
well charge your phone by turning it off . see the charging time period . well I charge my note 10+ by turning it off all the time . it usually get fully charge from 0 to 100% in 61 minutes it's a regular timing to fully charged. but sometimes it get fully charge in 58 minutes too .still if you are facing same charging and battery draining issue then do the hard rest.
7405ankit
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
will reset solve the issue ???
0 Likes
Zacjain
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
basically it helps me all the time . if in case doesn't help then you have to visit service center or wait for the next Upadte. i would say Give it a try.
0 Likes
Zacjain
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
After reading your post I wanted to test my device charging speed . an i was amaze by charging speed result .today i wanted to know how fast my note 10+ can get fully charged from 0 to 100% .so around 4.44 am I plug my note 10+ for charging and battery 🔋 was 0 % and by 5.39 am it was 100%. so it took ne 55 mins to fully charge from 0 to 100%.

P.s. : I turned off my phone while charging and I'm using 25w Brick.
0 Likes
HarpreetMakol
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
Yes Ankit, upgraded to 2.1 . . .
7405ankit
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
what should i do ?? harpreet any suggestion bcz its like premuim phones should be worth enough