Highlighted
Active Level 1
I own note 10 I bought it in November now my phone is heating in every single activity like when capturing the images videoes the phone heats , charging, sometimes in general activity , during game or talking to someone for 10 -15 min kindly help I am very disappointed I think I wasted a huge amount in this device .

Kindly help my freinds 
Thank you 
6 Comments
Highlighted
Active Level 7
in capturing image and charging heating was normal
Highlighted
Active Level 10
Its common bro nothing to worry. Phone will normally heat during this tasks which is normal.
Highlighted
Active Level 7
just use mobile in safe mode for 2 -3 hr and try to reset mobile or vist nearest samsung service center
Highlighted
Active Level 4
other idiots are making fun of these serious issue not in this comment
but I wrote in public
these is really a serious issue even you can not talk on call bcoz of heating
Highlighted
Active Level 8
most phone electronics perform normally under 40° degree centigrade... so if your ambient temperature is over 40° the phone will get hot.
Highlighted
Active Level 6

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and to resolve "Overheating" issue please follow the below given steps:

1)Close background running apps.
2)Uninstall the unnecessary apps.

Overheating--Follow the link for more details :- https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-heating-issue-occurs-in-mobile-device/

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support