Original topic:

charging problem

(Topic created on: 12-28-2019 07:07 PM)
hrdkbhatia
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
I'm using a galaxy note 10 plus.

When I'm charging the phone, the phone behaves abnormally, I swipe and the phone taps, the phone also feels laggy in terms of frame rate. I feel an electric current on the metal frame of the phone & on the type c connector on the charging wire.

I'm not sure if this is because of the charger or the phone.

Otherwise, the phone is working fine i.e. when not charging and the battery backup and the charging time are also fine.

12 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
do your device software is beta 2.0?
0 Likes
hrdkbhatia
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
no, it's not in beta. it's running oneui2.0
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
you are using Samsung charger provided in box right?
0 Likes
hrdkbhatia
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
yes
Galaxy Note
As per my experience it is problem with Grounding , you take your original charger and your note 10 plus for any other place expect your house , (in your work place or at your friends house) try charging your phone there and check. If you don't face any issues means for sure the issue is with your house electric socket which is lacking of grounding.
0 Likes
hrdkbhatia
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
thanks for the reply.

I have tried it at different places but am still facing the issue. I was also sure that this is something related to grounding
Galaxy Note
If it is the case visit nearest Samsung service center and they will check with another charger if their is any problem or defect then they will help you for sure, incase if they didn't see any problems there, you should call an electrician ASAP!🙂
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
it's a grounding problem sir...allaways use recommended charger..no need to go for others....it's all about specific capacitor and voltage gated channel
hrdkbhatia
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
thanks for the reply.

I'm using the original charger and have tried that at multiple places but still facing the problem.
0 Likes