Original topic:

charging issue

(Topic created on: 08-16-2020 03:33 PM)
nisarg3010
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
Hey , i have Samsung gear sport , it has some issue with charging, It chargers perfectly when i switch off the watch and charges It chargers perfectly with s10's reverse wireless charging When i power on and put on wireless charger it create charging error between 95% to 97% and charging stops and red led starts blinking I tried every thing factory reset, hard reset but nothing works for me What kind of issue is now , plz help me out
0 Likes
9 Comments
PrinceAmit
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
this is common for gear sport watch once it will charge completely red light will start blinking and charge will stop and it will start discharging.
0 Likes
nisarg3010
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
what's solution for this
0 Likes
PrinceAmit
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
there is no solution and as per this is not an issue. no need to charge your watch full night. so just charge your watch around 1hr or 80 to 90% and it will last full day with display always on features
0 Likes
nisarg3010
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
it charges 100% perfectly when it is switch off
0 Likes
nisarg3010
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
have to experience similar problems in your watch
0 Likes
PrinceAmit
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
in my watch its charging 100% in both condition. but in "on" condition its starting discharging once its reaches 100%. it means after 5min of 100% charge it will show 99% and again it will not start charging it continue to discharging. again you have to disconnect the charger and connect to charge.
0 Likes
nisarg3010
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
have to visited service center, if yes then what they said about this and how long you facing this problem and which watch you have
0 Likes
PrinceAmit
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
I have gear sport and I am using it since 2years. I haven't visited service center. And I had noticed it 1year ago.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support5
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes