1. Settings >developer option >background process limit >choose no background process
2. Disable auto sync
3. optimise your device often using device care app
4. on device care app >battery >3vertical dots >settings > put unused apps to sleep
5.Disable always on the display >if u don't use,
6. On the device care app>battery >disable background process which apps consumes most the battery
7. Turn of Gps, Bluetooth when not in use
doing this things can may help your device battery last longer
1.Restart your phone daily .(Use Auto Restart.)
2.Turn Off all notifications of unwanted apps.
3. Use Dark Mode with Dark Wallpaper.
4. Charge your phone till 90-95 % only and don't use your phone when it is below 20%.
5. Lower the screen brightness at the level you can see and Turn Off Adaptive Brightness.
6. Turn Off Wifi, Bluetooth, Portrait, Always On Display, Sync, Location, Mobile Hotspot, etc. when not in use. (Note:- Full form of etc is et cetera ).
7. Put your all the apps in Sleeping Apps which can find in Device care> battery.
8. Don't use Fast Charging this causes heat which may affect your battery because of heat may be there will be more reaction in battery.
9. Set your phone to 'Optimised' and Turn On Adaptive power saving also turn on 'Put unused apps to sleep' in App power management.
10. Turn ON 'Auto optimisation' and 'Optimise settings' by clicking three dots in Device care.
11. Turn OFF 'Allow background data usage' of all the apps.
12. Turn Off 'Nearby device scanning'.
13. Set your screen timeout to 30 sec.
14. Turn OFF 'Vibrate while ringing' in sounds and vibration settings.
15. Set your wallpaper services at None and turn OFF 'Show guide page'.
16. Turn OFF 'Touch sensitivity'.
17. Turn OFF 'Search from home' which is available in Home screen settings.
18. Turn OFF 'Find My Mobile' if you think that your phone may not be theft.
19. Turn Off 'Screen Transition effect' in Biometrics preferences.
20. Turn OFF 'Wifi-scanning' and 'Bluetooth scanning' in Improve accuracy settings.
21.Turn OFF ' Smart stay + Lift to wake + Easy mute + Finger sensor gestures + Smart Alert + Double tap to wake.
22. Turn ON 'Reduce Animations'.
23. Check the running services whether any unwanted apps or features are turned ON , if ON then stop it by clicking on them.
( Note:- Running services is available in Developer option only, for using it turn ON Developer option.
24. Lower the sounds because it doesn't decreases your battery but also your hearing ability.
25. Turn OFF 'Allow Background Activity' of all the apps.
26. Turn OFF 'One-handed mode' , use your both hands as God gifted you but remember don't use your both hand for washing your bum, use one hand only,
just joking 🤣🤣🤣.
Please accept it as solution by clicking three dots because it will help others to find solutions easily related to this problem
Dear Samsung Member,
Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!
To resolve "Battery drainage" issue kindly follow the given below step:
>>Battery optimization:-Settings>Select Device Maintenance/Device Care>Optimize>Optimize all options like Battery, Storage and Memory
For more information on battery drainage please click on the given link: http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1101689
If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.
Thank you for writing to Samsung.
Samsung Customer Support