Original topic:

Why Double Standard ??

(Topic created on: 08-24-2020 07:23 PM)
Cinematographerrr
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy Note

I couldn't understand why people are screaming about the price of note 20 Ultra. 🙄🙄

Compare to Apple this one is an Ultimate in Spec wise ( I have an iphone xs max and i felt it's the best compare to my s20 ultra ) But, when we talk technical wise i couldn't understand why people are screaming about the note 20 ultra price, when iphone still selling their 5-6 months old iphone 11 pro for 1.16 Lakhs. 😅😅

Technically, It's

12gb ram vs 4gm
6.9" screen vs 6.5" screen
4500mah vs 3969mah
495ppi vs 494ppi
Upto 1Tb expansion vs No expansion
12000x9000 pixels vs 4000x3000 pixels
Upto 8K vs upto 4K

Even benchmarks shows better results for note 20 Ultra. 

So why we indians accepting iphones with both hands on one side and screaming about note 20 ultra price on other side ?? 🙄🙄 Personally for daily use i always prefer my iphone because of it's easy use and simple interface. But for media purposes i always prefer samsung. So in my opinion samsung investing alot of latest and costly electronics inside their phones compare to iphone. So i think , Samsung are more eligible for the price range technically. 

But personally I will be happy if I get both phones under 60-70k ( common man perspective ) 😅😅🤣🤣
11 Comments
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
who wants to pay for plastic? exynos? 4g? Apple was always the big daddy and has quality a 2 trillion company with glass and aluminum and excellent software and periodically updates. if Samsung could do all that then yes they can be considered. Now wait and watch for version 12 iphone made in a india will come with better pricing in 2021 by then note 20 will depreciate to more than half🤪🤪🤪 I am a critic and have an opinion 😜
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
He's talking about note 20 ultra which has stainless steel build. Bro do understand that the displays used in IPHONE 11 PRO is from LG and in note 20 ultra it's from Samsung amoled which is far superior than LG oled display. Also in Samsung I always see innovations every time but not in apple same old phone again and again. Useless company.
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
when you will plan to sell your used phone in few years check the price you will get and check the price iphone gets.
what is the use of innovation when it consumes battery like nobody's business ha. I know what he is taking about and I know what is the post about. Perhaps Apple may be an useless company for you but for many its the no 1 company in the world today cheers🤣🤣🤣
Galaxy Note
1st of all.. you description about note 20 ultra is completely wrong.

1. Note 20 ultra using only Glass and the Latest Gorilla glasses

2. Its uses Aluminum and Steel and They are using the slimmest design

3. Even Apple using Samsung Amoled

4. And samung already announced about 3 year guarantee updates

And when apple release next year iphone, samsung too release a better on compare to this one. So it's a loop. So i don't know what is your point 🙄🙄
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
My point is a fair debate. innovation doesnot mean green tinted display. Phone heating, battery issues. Check some videos on youtube and you will see how easily the note 20 ultra glass gets scratched. You may support your point but I will stick to mine. Have a nice day🤪
Galaxy Note
hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣 I'm using both. I faced the same green tint issue on screen of my iphone after the update. you can check the youtube too.. Also iphone too gets very heat when we play strategic games like "World on Fire" 😅😅. And the same glass shattering is happening with iphone too.. 🤣🤣 So all of these things are very common. The real problem is that "apple" logo. its marked as premium and samsung marketed as people's phone. So people couldn't accept it as a premium phone even they provides far better electronics than iphone. iPhone lives better because Android still lives under Java platform. So it consumes more battery compare to iphone. Also it have a better screen quality and size than iphone 🤣🤣 i don't know why are you fighting with me with alot of wrong infromations. hahaha but my point is note 20 ultra is more worthy for the pricing compare to iphone pricing 😅😅😅
0 Likes
VenkiRokz
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
The only problem with note 20 series in india is processor wise, as samsung always innovative in all it's electronics with future vision but why they release their products in india with limited.
0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
not fighting just a fair debate. You have $1400 equivalent to spend on Ultra but I will think twice before making such huge investment for a highly depreciated phone. cheers
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
haha 😅😅👍👍
0 Likes