Original topic:

The note yellow screen issue

(Topic created on: 10-27-2020 12:26 PM)
ZaynM23
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi, if youre a note8 user whos having the yellow screen tint issue, i want to tell you that ive been doing all i could even sending screen shots of people having the issue to the ceo desk and service centre but theyre denying that such an issue exist on note8 and forcing each and every one of us to pay for the display, while they're the one who broke it. So i request all of you to join together leave your contacts may be under this post lets make a group and mass report this issue i have screen shots of various posts about the same issue which i can share with you people it can only be fixed if its mass reported so leave your details we'll form a group and lets tackle this situation together
0 Likes
13 Comments
PrakharMishra
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
I am with u bro ....this is my number 8960425459...let's come together
ZaynM23
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
i hope more people understand and join us 👍🏻
0 Likes
PrakharMishra
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Yes bro hope so...
0 Likes
ZaynM23
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
yesss 👍🏻
0 Likes
Andrew7
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
even on note 9
0 Likes
ZaynM23
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
you can get free replacement write to ceo desk they'll call you and arrange it for you
0 Likes
YRSS
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
even if we are out of warranty could we get free Screen replacement because I am facing same issue since a month
0 Likes
ZaynM23
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
on note9 yess theyre apparently giving FOC you can find it even here on samsung members app many people claiming they got FOC
0 Likes
Andrew7
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
the ceo desk wants me to submit the note 9 to service center
and the service center wala says , it will cost me 17k
0 Likes