Original topic:

Note 9 yellow tint flicker

(Topic created on: 10-27-2020 01:55 AM)
nsubra123
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
After sept update the note 9 screen becomes yellowish and day by day it is getting even worse and i also tried all possible ways through online help from samsung but they said go to service center , but in service center they said me its hardware issue and u have to buy a new display which costs around 17300 . So is this issue caused by hardware or software or is samsung genuinely doing this thing so that we can buy their new flagships
24 Comments
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Software caused issue. Wait for next update maybe will get sorted out
Varunk84
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
it's because the software update caused the hardware damage... facing the similar issue for than a month now.. Samsung won't take the blame for this issue
0 Likes
Abusaleh77
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
bro they fix this issue for free by replacing new display with frame and battery, OTA ,changed
nsubra123
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
but phone warranty has already expired
0 Likes
nsubra123
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Then samsung will continue such things in future with their new flagships also then no one will buy samsung phones
0 Likes
Abusaleh77
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Bro my phone warranty also expired but they fix
0 Likes
Varunk84
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
thanks for confirming. can you also please confirm the service center.. the location
0 Likes
nsubra123
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Bro in which service center did you repiaired your note 9 location did they provide you anything so that i can show them to service center in my locat
0 Likes
ZaynM23
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
dude which phone are you using, coz i am on note8 with exact same issue and theyre asking me to pay
0 Likes