Original topic:

The note yellow screen issue

(Topic created on: 10-27-2020 11:57 AM)
ZaynM23
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi, if youre a note8 user whos having the yellow screen tint issue, i want to tell you that ive been doing all i could even sending screen shots of people having the issue to the ceo desk and service centre but theyre denying that such an issue exist on note8 and forcing each and every one of us to pay for the display, while they're the one who broke it. So i request all of you to join together leave your contacts may be under this post lets make a group and mass report this issue i have screen shots of various posts about the same issue which i can share with you people it can only be fixed if its mass reported so leave your details we'll form a group and lets tackle this situation together
0 Likes
13 Comments
ZaynM23
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
tell them people are getting free of charge service they already have a circular about it, you'd need to fight for it
0 Likes
Andrew7
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
can you please forward the circular
0 Likes
ZaynM23
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Google the issue there are articles on it i don't have it coz i am on note8 but they told me that we would've fixed the issue if it was note9 coz its a known problem
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve the issue kindly follow the given below steps:-

1. Display brightness level:- Kindly set the device display brightness in auto mode (If available).
Steps to adjust brightness in auto mode: Swipe down on the home screen to open notification panel>Turn on Auto brightness. 

2. Reset the device:- Settings >General Management > Tap on Reset.
Note: Before reset make sure to have back up of the data via Smart Switch Mobile App
(Install Smart Switch App > Open > Click on Memory Card Icon >Back Up option > Choose the data for Back up > Back Up).

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app along with screenshots, short videos and error log file(Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes