Original topic:

Samsung Note 9 display issue

(Topic created on: 07-19-2020 01:10 AM)
AnkitTheRajput
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Hello guys,
I hope you all are safe and doing well in this pandemic. So I'm facing some serious display discolouration (Greenish Yellow effect) issue on my Galaxy Note 9 device. I did some research and found many people around the globe are also facing the same issue I also found some articles related to this issue one of them is from the Fobes and in that it is mentioned that is issues are faced by the march software update for Samsung. 
So can anyone from the Samsung department can help us with this problem it would be great if this issue is resolved as soon as possible. 
Thanks you for reading and understanding our problems. I'm waiting for some positive response from Samsung. 
Also, I connected with the customer care service but did not get any proper response.

Will update if this issue gets resolved. 

7 Comments
RubinTech
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
the basterds who sitting in Samsung care thay told us to charge 17 to 19k for screen..
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and to resolve the issue kindly follow the given below steps:-

1. Check device in safe mode:- Press and hold the Power key, when Power off icon appears >Press and hold the power off icon.
Exit safe mode: Hold the power button and select restart on the device.

2. Reset the device:- Settings >General Management > Tap on Reset.
Note: Before reset make sure to have back up of the data via Smart Switch Mobile App
(Install Smart Switch App > Open > Click on Memory Card Icon >Back Up option > Choose the data for Back up > Back Up).

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the screenshots and issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Hi cs-member13,

I have done all the mentioned solutions
and the only option I see is to go to Samsung customer care
As, suggested by Samsung customer helpline
0 Likes
RubinTech
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Samsung Note 9 Display Problems
Please Join only if you are facing the Display discoloration or Overheating or horizontal lines on display when the brightness is set to low. All these issues are started recently after software update, not by any accidental or physical damage to display.
https://t.me/samsungDisplayProblem
TechFreak07
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
brother millions of user facing same issues after march security patch update and i did and tried everything even visited service cntr so what came as a resolution is see i tried highlighting on youtube but no one listening and smsng dont care but i do had a discussion with samsung care supervisor and he suggested go to service center explain this issue that this tint/discoloration is happening jst after the updates in software and millions of users are getting same issue and if they still asked u to get the display change and phone alrdy got warrnty out then asked them to create a job sheet from there and call samsung customer care and tell them to transfer to supervisor department right now or ask service center to connect call to supervisor depart. then they will see if this a blunder and do something.

and if still smsng does nothing and put this **bleep** in drawer and accept this as our biggest mistake to choose smsng for flagship
TechFreak07
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
request all to go nd email this to samsung ceo
AK0101
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
All indian Users of Note 9

Please follow this link to escalate to CEO help desk

https://www.samsung.com/in/support/write-to-our-ceo/