Original topic:

One UI battery issue

(Topic created on: 03-10-2019 10:05 AM)
M19
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
anyone here have any kind of solution to the battery drain issue of Android Pie update??
i currently downgraded my Note 8 to android 8.0 to have good battery life. looking for a slove so i can use One UI again :( 
0 Likes
8 Comments
Galaxy Note
no battery drain in Note 9
0 Likes
M19
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
not everyone is facing this problem. but the number people are facing this problem is noticeable.
0 Likes
pratiksatpute
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
try factory reset
0 Likes
M19
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
did. didn't work.
tried the battery calibration onec. do i have to do it multiple times?? the battery calibration process
0 Likes
sunnysingh01
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
nice post
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Thank you for sharing your concern. We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. The relevant department will serve you better, if you can provide logs/video within 15 minutes of issue occurrence by registering this feedback in Error Section (Samsung Members BETA App ->BETA Feedback > Send Feedback > Error reports > collect log file > Attach).
Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.
0 Likes
Manicandans
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
After updating one ui android pie my mobile battery draining quickly. Before updation battery was good. But there is a differency it is easily detected that battery draining very fast. Google play services and other apps always running in background after this update. This may be the issue for battery drain. Previously no apps runs in background when its not in use. Mobile is slowed down after pie update. When we click message when we are in other window it takes 5 seconds to go to messages window. When receiving call sound is coming first after that only UI showing the dialing screen. When dialing call also after few seconds dial page is coming. And many other issues i can differentian between before update and after update. I was totally happy with the old OS(oreo). Im totally dissapointed with this update. Now i lost the interest in my phone eventhough i loved it with old OS. 
0 Likes
samirsahikh1234
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Hi
0 Likes