Original topic:

Note 9. Discoloration problem after update

(Topic created on: 08-19-2020 10:47 PM)
Shri15
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
I have been seeing the screen getting discolored  very frequently with a  Greenish/yellow unpleasant color layer on phone since the recent Software upgrade has happened in the month of July, 2020. So far I have spent around 20hrs in troubleshooting the issue. No luck with the fix.It is really frustrating to use the phone with this issue . I am also visit the customer care center, and i also told them regarding this issue but they said that replacement of display. I am concentrated them to the issue of software it is not a problem of display but they can't understand. So please help me.  When I search on internet, this issue persists on so many galaxy note 9 devices and its happened after the latest software updates
20 Comments
Makocdizon
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note

I also encoutered the discoloration yesterday. I tried rebooting, deleting of cache partition, reset factory setting but none solved the issue.. my note 9 is 2 years old only.. no dent or physical damage.. 

I tried reading in google play books and the resolution is backed to normal, but when i go back to the menu the discoloration came back.

It's really disappointing.. hope samsung will fix this asap if thru another software update or FOC repair service.