Original topic:

Display discoloration

(Topic created on: 12-02-2020 03:48 PM)
pankajto
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note

Samsung are you listening.... just 13 months old Smasung flagship phone and the screen is discolored...

Samsung is keeping quiet around this.. THEY NEED TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE FAULT AND FIX THE ISSUE>>>>

Screen discoloration Yellow tint. after upgrade.

4 Comments
Ghanshyam01
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Many Note9 owner facing the same issue. Nothing doing from Samsung.If they want to creat Samsung fan base they need to follow IPhone consumer policies. Better to move iPhone in future.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
it's happened for only one things 👉 there were total 23 vulnerability present in 2.0 and in 2.1 and 2.5 there were 13 vulnerability and 2 critical issue in samsung own software ....so if someone simply updated the samsung provided software via mobile data or wifi then they faced the problem for software loop hole formations which already destroyed their display.... samsung provides non A/B partition type ota not like other company hence only the process to install software in any samsung devices is flash by Odin or through samsung service center as they use Odin only for their official purpose..or via smart switch or smart cafe which is recommended even by samsung .....otherwise simply update can make anything mysterious with device even many users destroyed their device display and motherboard before also ..... I am using note 3 to s9,note9 I never update any software ever simply hence no issue ..... and afterall you can see in forum that most of everyone install software by totally wrong way hence forum Is full with various issues ....for those issues only Google mandate A/B partition type ota from Android 11 for all companies
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We would request you to kindly send us the screenshot, video and error log file with in 15 minutes of issue occurrence through error report section from Samsung Member Application:-
Samsung member application > Click on get help > Send feedback > Error report, so that we can help you out with this.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Makocdizon
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note

I also encoutered the discoloration yesterday. I tried rebooting, deleting of cache partition, reset factory setting but none solved the issue.. my note 9 is 2 years old only.. no dent or physical damage.. 

I tried reading in google play books and the resolution is backed to normal, but when i go back to the menu the discoloration came back.

It's really disappointing.. hope samsung will fix this asap if thru another software update or FOC repair service.

0 Likes