Original topic:

Note 9. Discoloration problem after update

(Topic created on: 08-19-2020 10:47 PM)
Shri15
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
I have been seeing the screen getting discolored  very frequently with a  Greenish/yellow unpleasant color layer on phone since the recent Software upgrade has happened in the month of July, 2020. So far I have spent around 20hrs in troubleshooting the issue. No luck with the fix.It is really frustrating to use the phone with this issue . I am also visit the customer care center, and i also told them regarding this issue but they said that replacement of display. I am concentrated them to the issue of software it is not a problem of display but they can't understand. So please help me.  When I search on internet, this issue persists on so many galaxy note 9 devices and its happened after the latest software updates
20 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
today new software update arrived....now please flash it from Samsung service center don't simply install it
0 Likes
Shri15
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
i am installed in phone, now what to do
0 Likes
md63
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
updating using smart switch didn't help fix this issue
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
updating via smart switch fix hoga kaise ...pahele mobile data or wifi se install karke gaya device aur thode hi hoga 😝 Samsung provides non A B partition Type Ota software not like other companies A B partition Type..download software especially for Samsung devices never been recommended and proper by mobile data or little fluctuate wifi....either smart switch or its needed to be flashed by odin or Samsung service center...the problem is that there were total 23 vulnerabilities and 2 critical issues in Samsung own software in s9 and note 9...after 2.1 only 10 removed so if someone simply updating that then most of all bringed software holes over those vulnerabilities and facing problems..and unfortunately service center changed most of note9 display with paid...i am using same device not a single issue present it's because I allaways use smart switch or flash firmware from service center which is one and only recommend and proper process and it's not possible that similar types of device giving different by same software installation it's because mobile data or wifi is never ever been recommended for software installation especially in Samsung devices maximum time which produces software holes by damaging software side
roywin
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
I've downloaded using mobile data...
can I fix this issue from samsung service centers without screen replacement
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
may or may not be Mr. roywin ..because unfortunately service center replaced most of note 9 displays if issue not solved
0 Likes
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
They have accepted that this is a Samsung Issue and you need to go to the service center and ask for free replacement.
0 Likes
Shri15
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
what about free replace
0 Likes
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
Yes?
0 Likes