Original topic:

Note 20 Ultra Phone issue

(Topic created on: 07-22-2021 12:56 PM)
Nitinrrao
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
I have purchased Note 20 Ultra on 23rd October 2020 from Amazon. 
Now last one month I have observed the problem in my phone is while charging from USB C charger it's not working if same USB C charger put in reverse direction its charging second problem is the wired Headphones which is come along with phone if connected to phone its not detecting and no sound also coming from Headphones for this problem I have taken the phone to Samsung service centre in Bangalore after checking the phone they told me charging PCB has some problem we have to replace that and phone will delivered at your Home address in the evening for that you have to pay 99/- Rs. I have paid that Saturday phone not received no call from service center then again visited Samsung service center to know the status of phone then they have told me the PCB which is available at there stock is defective so I have to wait for 5 to 6 days the PCB will come from Noida Delhi. 
I don't have any other phone so I have told them repack my phone and give me Back as it is. Meanwhile they have told me I can not bring back this phone to there service center as per them this call is closed.
Also they have checked other Samsung service center for this PCB stock no any service center has this PCB in stock. 
Samsung high end phone Customer is facing such issue that also in 1 year warranty highly disappointed. 
Kindly request Samsung team please give the replacement for this phone. 
Attached service center job sheet. 
Looking forward Reply from Samsung India 

5 Comments
Samir
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Samsung will replace your phone if they can not repair your phone within 15days from job sheet date. Read carefully samsung clause.
0 Likes
NoteFun
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
I think, purchase date is Oct 2020, right. And Yes, Samsung after sale service is not of good quality.
0 Likes
Nitinrrao
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Yes October 2020
0 Likes
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for your inconvenience. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Nitinrrao
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
This will help me I am facing 2 issues one phone is not charging from USB Charger from one side and second no sound when connected the Headset which is received with handset
0 Likes