Original topic:

Network issue with Samsung Note 10 plus

(Topic created on: 01-12-2021 05:07 PM)
AcsMonu
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Hello Guys  
I am facing Network issue in my samsung Note 10 plus with JIO/Airtel. when i go inside the building and my home, the network goes off. It seems Network reception is very poor in GALAXY Note 10 Plus. Can someone help me how to solve this problem? I tried all the ways as suggested by many youtubers but it did not work out for me? I wonder to know, is it a phone problem or SIM? Pls Help. 
11 Comments
Galaxy Note
if network reception was poor then you can feel network problem everywhere not just at your home

but still try factory resetting it.. that may solve some issues if it's related to your phone.

if you can then compare it to other mobile
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and to resolve "network" issue please follow below given steps:

1. Check device in safe mode:- Power off the device > Press and hold the Power key for one or two seconds to turn on the device > When the Samsung logo appears, press and hold the Volume down key.
To exit safe mode: Restart your device.

2. Check Network mode and set it to Auto Connect. (Settings > Connections> Mobile Network> network mode SIM1 or SIM2 > Network mode> Select LTE/3G/2G auto connect)

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
calicut
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

I am facing the same problem, and also cannot call while wifi Hotspot is active. I have checked with my one plus 7,it works very well
gouravsama
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Having same problem from last few days. Already swapped my sim cards and reinstalled software on note but of no use. Sim cards are working fine on my samsung s8. When i go to service center they don't know what to do.
0 Likes
Samsung_cjwXtUH
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Same Problem with my Note 10 plus. Service center confused. Am fed up and regret buying this phone. Am using samsung since 15 yrs now  but this one is most regret part. 

Samsung_mzpoPRM
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

I've same problem with my device literally I've done everything but its not of any use.

is this is company's fault

Sattiiiii
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Volte not show and signal not work properly in my flat how I can resolve this problem
Diwakarmj
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
I am also facing network problem
0 Likes
jlaw
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

My iphone which is 3 years old gets better signal than my new Note 10 plus.  

0 Likes