(Topic created on: 09-05-2020 11:01 PM)
drpiyush24
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
I'm on latest August security patch update,
Sent error reports many times,
I have done factory reset several times,
Still non of the following problem got fixed..

- Front camera picture quality is very very bad in low light, needs lot of improvements especially in low light.

- Green tint on display in grey colours (seen prominently in dark environment)

- Slow Fingerprint unlock, fingerprint works great in other apps but its very very slow while unlocking the phone

- Back camera photos have so much noise in all modes -both normal and night mode

- Videos comes very very noisy in low light

- Reddish tint in corners in low light in rear camera photo and video mode.

- Night mode photos from both back and front camera have over contrast, over saturation and over sharpness.. please fix it...

- Display touch problem while charging for some users

- Proximity sensor not working properly while on call (screen do not turn on even phone is not close to ear) for some people

#Also missing features:

- You can give us Wireless DEX easily, please give us Wireless DEX it will increase productivity.

- Live Bokeh mode in video camera is missing

- AltZ features are missing

- Useful card option in message app is missing

Green tint on display in grey colour
              Green tint on display in grey colours

Amount noise in rear camera in slightly low light conditions👇
Night mode

Noise in low light indoor photos

Other Note 10 lite users complaining same problems:

120 Comments
Sridhar1997
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Mostly they mentioned that if your choice is for S pen you can buy Note 10 lite...
focusassist
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
We have paid full price for the Note name and the SPen. We didn't care that the processor is older because we knew the value that Note adds to our lives . Please fix the camera issues.
Harshiithooda
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Yes even I didn't care about processor all I wanted was s pen and good cameras
IsaacVC
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note

I have all the same issues, please fix them!

IsaacVC
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note

Please, we really need all these fixed!

ArdaBayrak
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note

Same bugs. Please fix them. 

Rishikeshhh
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
facing all the same issues, and required of the above missing features. Samsung I don't understand why are you considering a device worth 40k as any cheap one. Though you have named it as lite, you should be responsible enough to provide the best quality of whatever is available. Cameras don't work well, tint problems, touch problems, sensor problems, no flagship features. If you wanted to treat this device so interiorly then there was no point to launch it..
please consider this seriously and provide a update regarding the same
please avoid giving the same reply: reset the device, safe mode and all. Neither your service centres are cooperative.. atleast be cooperative in this
focusassist
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
So true. Why even launch a mediocre device.
I like the SPEN and use it a lot. But what else should we do. I could have bought an iPad for that.
Rishikeshhh
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Dear Samsung,
all of us who bought this phone have compromised in somewhat aspects but it doesn't mean that the device is launched and it is further ignored just because it is named (lite). You have all the attention on the flagship segments, but what about the previous launched devices?
Or is this company lives on the ethics of promoting only the newly launched higher priced segments.
please it's a kind request to look about this thread and provide a update...
All of us have reported many times, but we gate the same system generated like hopeless replies. ..
focusassist
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
People were laughing when Lite was launched for 40K.
But I believed it is worth the investment as SPen is more valuable