Original topic:

Note 10 Lite HDMI

(Topic created on: 03-04-2020 06:44 PM)
avblr
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Is it possible to connect note 10 lite to an HDMI  display using a USB C to HDMI adapter? The way it can be done on a Note 10. I have tried but it doesn't work.  
14 Comments
belictony
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
it's possible. you can use Samsung Dex app to work on HDMI displays
0 Likes
avblr
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I can't find the app in the play store. Is it only available for Note 10 and not for Note 10 lite?
belictony
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
note 10 lite doesn't support dex
Luigarma
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Without DEX, is there any other method to mirror the screen of the Note 10 Lite to a TV monitor via HDMI?

0 Likes
Shashi_10
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
i tried to connect a usb c to vga adapter it did not work for me.
Does any one know if DisplayPort Alt Mode is enable for Note 10 lite or is there a way to enable it?
0 Likes
Mishrajul
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

note 10 lite usb doesn't support video over USB so it will not work in future also

0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Hope your issue got resolved. If issue still persist we would request you to kindly raise your concern under the Ask Question section from Samsung Member Application with more details, so that we can help you out with this.
Samsung member application > Click on get help > Send feedback > Ask question.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Members_OsGSqZm
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

i am getting same problem

can you give any solution for same

0 Likes
Al3inaw
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

I'm facing the same problem!! 

I made a full setup that cost me a lot of money depending on connecting my 10 lite by HDMI to a projector & home theater.

None of it worked!! I tried everything but still stuck!! Please if anyone no a way to connect my note 10 lite to projector please let us know.

0 Likes