Original topic:

Green display on Samsung Note9

(Topic created on: 12-07-2020 02:02 AM)
Loyd_Nash
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note

When will be resolved problem with Galaxy Note9 green display issue? I read on internet that many Galaxy Note9 have the same problem after updates. All the time since I use smatphones I have only samsung, but if Samsung doesn't resolve these problem, I will never buy a new samsung phone not for me nor my family. Absolute stupid that these problems are so many Samsung users and samsung corp. wasn't do anything... For me this problem starts a week after period of warranty is over. It can't be coincidence.

3 Comments
Galaxy Note
same problem persist in my samsung note 9 phone also.
1. no physical damage to phone and just sake of update given by samsung the phone display got damage.
2. samsung have simple solution to change display for 19 k but my question is why????
neither physical damage or nothing just for sake of update the whole phone look like daba.
than what is use to purchase such hi end device of samsung.
it is better to purchase some other company phone upto 10k.
this time very bad experience with samsung.
really bad.
one thing more such good reputed company is keeping mouth shut on this issue.
just simple reply visit to nearest service center .
but it seems that consumer are harassed by company knowingly and just sake of money making tools from consumer.
either samsumg do something or other wise all affected consumer should register the case against samsung in consumer court
to teach a lesson to samsung.
Galaxy Note
same problem persist in my samsung note 9 phone also.
1. no physical damage to phone and just sake of update given by samsung the phone display got damage.
2. samsung have simple solution to change display for 19 k but my question is why????
neither physical damage or nothing just for sake of update the whole phone look like daba.
than what is use to purchase such hi end device of samsung.
it is better to purchase some other company phone upto 10k.
this time very bad experience with samsung.
really bad.
one thing more such good reputed company is keeping mouth shut on this issue.
just simple reply visit to nearest service center .
but it seems that consumer are harassed by company knowingly and just sake of money making tools from consumer.
either samsumg do something or other wise all affected consumer should register the case against samsung in consumer court
to teach a lesson to samsung.
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and to resolve "display" issue kindly follow the given below steps:

1. Display brightness level:- Kindly set the device display brightness in auto mode (If available).
Steps to adjust brightness in auto mode: Swipe down on the home screen to open notification panel>Turn on Auto brightness.
2. Check device in safe mode:- Power off the device > Press and hold the Power key for one or two seconds to turn on the device > When the Samsung logo appears, press and hold the Volume down key.
To exit safe mode: Restart your device.

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report) along with screenshots, short videos and error log file, so that we can assist you accordingly.
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes