Original topic:

Galaxy Note20 Ultra

(Topic created on: 12-04-2020 12:07 PM)
GautamSaharan77
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
My Note20 Ultra Exynos indian still hangs on October security update , anyone else with the same or any issue with my device . Plz help and suggest. 
8 Comments
Galaxy Note
Hello Member,
I am using the Note 20 Ultra presently on the Beta 2 Update.
I didn't face any Hanging issue as of now.
Are you on Beta Update?
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
No I'm not on Beta Update . My device running on stock .
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
How frequent is the hanging issue, does it happen any time or only if your working on a particular app?
0 Likes
KavUtk
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
same here. N20 Ultra did not get update for November security patch.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
yes . I still wait for November update for my Note20 Ultra.
0 Likes
NoteFun
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
mine have December security patch...I am on Beta One UI 3.0...No hang or heating issues so far...
0 Likes
Nikhil1910
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
My phone is also didn't receive the November patch, it's 8th December now. but I am not facing any issues with the October patch
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and to resolve "device hanging issue" kindly follow the given below step:

>>Check device cache: Settings>Device care>Storage>Clean now.
For a particular application: Settings>Apps>Pick the app that you like to clear off the cache memory. For example 'Samsung Internet' >Storage>Clear Cache.

Please visit this mentioned link for more information: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report)along with screenshots, short videos and error log file, so that we can assist you accordingly.
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes