Original topic:

Galaxy Note 9 Display problem

(Topic created on: 07-23-2020 08:56 AM)
Bhavesh20
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Hello guys,
I hope you all are safe and doing well in this pandemic. So I'm facing some serious display discolouration (Greenish Yellow effect) issue on my Galaxy Note 9 device. I did some research and found many people around the globe are also facing the same issue I also found some articles related to this issue one of them is from the Fobes and in that it is mentioned that is issues are faced by the march software update for Samsung. 
So can anyone from the Samsung department can help us with this problem it would be great if this issue is resolved as soon as possible. 
Thanks you for reading and understanding our problems. I'm waiting for some positive response from Samsung. 
Will update if this issue gets resolved. 

6 Comments
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Only Samsung can solve this issue. Nothing is wrong with your hardware or your phone. Till then you have to hold on😉
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Hi @bhavesh
I am also facing this problem with my Galaxy Note 9

Hi @Samsung customer support
Can the team look into this issue asap

Also, i have followed all the steps mentioned in your comment and have reported this issue.
0 Likes
rajvarpe
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
सॅमसंग नोट 9 अपडेट करने की वजह से मेरी मोबाईल स्क्रीन खराब हो गई. स्क्रीन पिली पड गई..और स्क्रिन डिस्प्ले पर लाइनिंग आ गई..
सैमसंग इसका सॉल्यूशन जल्दी निकालें..
0 Likes
RubinTech
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Samsung Note 9 Display Problems
Please Join only if you are facing the Display discoloration or Overheating or horizontal lines on display when the brightness is set to low. All these issues are started recently after software update, not by any accidental or physical damage to display.
https://t.me/samsungDisplayProblem
0 Likes
AK0101
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
All indian Users of Note 9

Please follow this link to escalate to CEO help desk

https://www.samsung.com/in/support/write-to-our-ceo/
0 Likes