Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Fingerprint error

(Topic created on: 07-04-2020 07:23 PM)
Samsung_PZ1fqsd
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
I just purchased a brand new Galaxy Note 10lite 5 days back. Since i have had a wonderful experience with Galaxy Note 8, so i thought i would get much better performance from Note 10lite. But after using for 5 days, i could really feel that Note 10 lite has disappointed me to the core.
The fingerprint reader is just pathetic, unlike note 8 which used to identify biometrics even with moist or wet finger. I expected a lot from note 10 lite. 

Does any one have any suggestions to resolve the fingerprint issue in note 10 lite.
The front camera is equally poor in resolution.
I would slowly post on the cons of this model.
Meanwhile may i request for the members, if anyone has got the resolution so far on the note 10lite biometrics.

Regards
Deb
7 Comments
Solution
Ankur14
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
I also own the Note 10 Lite bro.
fingerprint solution is that u register same finger twice ( would recommend without the tempered glass) and ya Front Camera is very avg in quality. and also don't do gaming its heats up very quickly as compared to snapdragon powered phones
Samsung_PZ1fqsd
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note
Thanks mate! let me try with ur suggestion.
Ankur14
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Ya anytime 😊
0 Likes
Sumeet6795
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Return your Device if possible and get new one. Note 10 lite is another version of Note 9.
0 Likes
anim161
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy Note
Is it a problem with the device or a Software issue? I have got 2 Note 10 lite and both have same issue with the fingerprint sensor.
0 Likes
sachincha
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
same problem i have with my note 10lite
0 Likes
Willjoe
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note

Reboot Your Device
If your device does not scan the user's finger or does not work correctly, then maybe your device's RAM is overloaded. To resolve this issue, restart or reboot your device. It is crucial because it refreshes the system of your device and may fix the “an error occurred with Fingerprint Sensor” issue.

hope this helps

0 Likes