Original topic:

Dual jio sim card network problem in my Samsung note 10 lite

(Topic created on: 05-22-2021 12:39 AM)
Rajr15
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Can't receive or able to make call often though phone shows full network. 
Forces me to turn on/off flight mode. After some time the same issue occurs. I did all the possible things that I can to fix this problem but I failed. I complained to Samsung via Samsung member but they didn't fix this problem yet via update.i received a security patch update on 20th May I updated my device immediately hoping that they fixed that problem but no I'm still facing this problem. Both the sim card works properly on other devices. Anyone facing this problem pls reply. This is very disappointing from samsung 😊😊😊
15 Comments
Galaxy Note
U can try these troubleshooting steps maybe it will work
1) power off your phone
2) remove the sim cards
3) insert the sim cards
4) power on the phone
If u find this helpful kindly click on the three dots and click accept as solution
0 Likes
Rajr15
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
I did all these kind of troubleshooting...but it doesn't work...😒
0 Likes
Shyl1
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Update screen recording also let people know what actually issues is facing you may get accurate help to fix that issues.
0 Likes
Rajr15
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
I already posted screen recording 4 times before....m facing this issue from 3_4 months...
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Other SIM cards work in your mobile? Or all SIM facing the same problem?
0 Likes
Rajr15
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Facing the same problem 😪
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
I am using Vi and Jio. Both working fine. Might need to visit the service center and see if factory reset needed.
0 Likes
Rajr15
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
I had gone to service center twice, did factory reset many times but its not working....what is the problem can't find it 😔😔😔
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
If no SIM has ever worked in your phone, you need to request to replace under warranty as manufacturing defect.
0 Likes