Original topic:

samsung galaxy m30s to get android 12 update.

(Topic created on: 03-07-2021 10:11 PM)
RockyC
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
Samsung has said that all M series smartphones released since 2019 will get 3 android updates and 4 years of security updates. This is a good news for M services owners. 
Smartyshiva
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
release date android 12 in samsung a71
0 Likes
Ayushk1111
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
I promise I will never buy samsung phone again 😒😑
Kapilraj26
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
But don't buy China phone 😆😆😆
0 Likes
gastic
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy M
After the android 11 update my phone gets heat up very fast and my screen is also having some problems when i tried to repair it the mechanics said that it can be the problem for the software update so please release android 12 fast please
0 Likes
Prit2411
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy M

Yes, it is true that since the Android 11 update, the mobiles are getting very hot and the hanging problems are getting more and more and the mobiles are also working very slow.

0 Likes
Gopes
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
After android 11 update my phone gets heated up fast and the charge drops very quickly

It was not in android 10
0 Likes
Ranaprthap
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Samsung m30s android 12 update launch date
Galaxy M
Samsung's new list for phones which are eligible for Android 12 is out now but again m30s is missing in it samsung's terms and conditions says that the phones will get 2 years of android update all the phones that are launched from 2019 but sansung a10 was launched in 2019 with android 8 then too it got the three android updated android 9,10 and on 15th of October 2021 it got the android 11 update so I think smasung m30s also should get the android 12 update.
0 Likes
Rambalateju
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy M
Please support and share Android 12
0 Likes
Panda_S
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Will Samsung m30 will get android update?
My phone is still in android 10 only..so will I get any further android update on my phone?
0 Likes