Original topic:

samsung galaxy m30s to get android 12 update.

(Topic created on: 03-07-2021 10:11 PM)
RockyC
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
Samsung has said that all M series smartphones released since 2019 will get 3 android updates and 4 years of security updates. This is a good news for M services owners. 
Ani74065
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
it's not about GPU, Processers .
It's about Price .
yes ,samsung had announced that which you told above 👆 .
but samsung also told that this above policy will be eligible on Samsung's Flagship and premium midrange smartphones only , where "M & F-series" will never be counted .
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Yes its true but samsung has to give android 12 update as all A , F and M series user are having cpu throtling , over heating , slow charging , app crashes, etc.
0 Likes
Ani74065
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
sorry to say , don't mind man but Samsung will work always on their own policies not yours .
Galaxy M
But how samsung improves by fixing issues of their ussers so we are their product ussers so we are also having problems with our devices which samsung has to fix these problems with stable update and tere are not 1 or 2 problems we all A,M and F series ussers has many pronlems with our devices after android 11 update which i think samsung has to fix.
0 Likes
Ani74065
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Yes , Samsung provides issues to almost all A,F,M series smartphones, I agree that .
But there are some reason behind these problems. Actually Samsung had introduced their these low budget smartphones to expand their Samsung community for which these phones were made with low specs and hardware than their's "High End Midrange" category smartphones . And if you are an old user of Samsung then you had noticed that One ui 1 and 2 were so smooth in these same budget smartphones as those skins were based on "Dim Background" , based on which these budget smartphones were actually made for . And as Samsung provides "Background Negative Blurr" effect to these low budget smartphones also via their One UI 3 now , the hardware of some of these phones are unable to handle it in it's fully perfect condition as those hardware were not made for maintaining a blur condition . That's the reason also behind the cancellation of One Ui 3.5 from Samsung.

I hope you understand.
0 Likes
AduLokPoo
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M
Samsung Galaxy M30s Android 12 Available ??? And When will get release Date ?
Galaxy M
The first list has been uploaded but samsung may update their list.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Samsung's first list for devices geting android 12 update is out but samsung m30s is missing in tjat list. But if samsung update its list then i think samsung should add m30s too. Till then we have to wait.
dev015
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
Does m30s got android 12 update?
Galaxy M
May be