Original topic:

how to turn off net and Wi-Fi to particular app

(Topic created on: 12-12-2019 10:37 AM)
Tejavinni
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy M
I just want to turn off net and Wi-Fi to particular app so that they won't give my ads while using app
Presently I am using M30s
Any suggestions please
19 Comments
Galaxy M
Samsung max should work in your case, but Idk why it isn't working for you.
0 Likes
omi0002
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
yeah right, m not sure too, and I read few posts on internet(in general) there were so many ppl complaining the same, about the failure of Samsung max to stop.the app from using internet, anyways I uninstalled that app, y shouldn't I, if its a TRASH anyway :(
0 Likes
PunitVerma
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
Go to Settings - Connections - Data Usage and there you'll find Mobile Data Apps only. This will block particular app net connection when you're connected to Wi-Fi.
Tejavinni
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Hey thanks for the reply but there is no option to turn off WiFi I am mostly use Wi-Fi too
Jěřřý
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
If you don't want to access particular app then you need to turn on your mobile data though you're using wifi
0 Likes
PunitVerma
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
when you turn on the "mobile data apps only" select those apps only which you don't want to get connected with your Wi-Fi. By doing so, even if you're connected with Wi-Fi, that particular app won't be connected with internet. The internet functions of that app will only work through your mobile data only.
Jěřřý
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Thanks!! That works..
0 Likes
sath1984
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
i want to turn off mobile data for perticular app whn im using mobile data like i phone but samsung max not working is thr any other suggestions
0 Likes
pavian
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
How can stop internet to certain app in my mobile?
0 Likes
Sam9999
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
I just want to turn off net and Wi-Fi to particular app so that they won't give my ads while using app

Currently I am using F 41

Any suggestions please

0 Likes