Original topic:

Wifi & Network Signal Samsung m30s

(Topic created on: 03-29-2020 11:24 AM)
sandyworld25
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M

I have attached 3 different picture of available wifi 1st: samsung m30s (wifi man app)
2nd: moto e4 (motorola)
3rd: samsung m30s

In motorola the signal is good enough it is catching other wifi signal too but in samsung m30s(last picture) i got only 3 signals availabe while on same device ie m30s with wifiman app i got 5signal(wifiman app doesn't help to comnect though) i kept down mobile in same location but the capacity of finding the wifi signals is lower on my m30s.

Mobile Network
I tried same with mobile signal like in same location moto e4 is getting 4g signal but my m30s is running on 3g the signal (both phone has auto connect mode (4g/3g/2g)) is too bad on my m30s i know many of the user is complaing about it.

Is there any solutions for my problem??
4 Comments
AMPK
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
You are right I too faced the same problem I complained to Samsung they said they will check. There is problem with antenna reception. Lot of my friends face this problem.
sandyworld25
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
May be hardware defect on 1st lot?
0 Likes
knighty
Active Level 7
Galaxy M

About 1 and 3, I'm pretty sure it's intentionally hiding some low strength wifi signals. Not sure how to change that without root. This is pretty common. If you set up a fixed environment, you can see the differences in signal reception (exact same signal strength) of the same device using various drivers/OS.

There is no solution. I doubt there will be any improvement as software-antenna tuning may not show significant improvements. 

sandyworld25
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
thank you for information
0 Likes