Original topic:

The Samsung game launcher problem

(Topic created on: 10-29-2020 06:43 PM)
Relcskot
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
In game launcher I am not able to Get any game. Which ever game I install and add in game launcher it says that it isn't a game some features won't be available for this.
I want to record screen but can't record screen
I cleared data of game launcher 5-6 time.
I reseted my settings also
But nothing worked
I even disabled it and enabled it but nothing happened. My device is M21. I even reseted settings. Samsung contains millions of bugs.
They only manafacture good hardware but software is poor. The best is stock android or oxygen os which do not want to boast on the features provided by them but Samsung does that why my friends 16gb memory phone got 11gb system memory. I regret of switching from Motorola to Samsung due to India-Chinese drama
Hate you Samsung if not resolved this problem.
Samsung hate google so mich that they even remove android features. The multiple user is an example. Solve it.

See the screenshot 

Its written among us isn't a game and that's issue with all games if you download them from galaxy store pr play store.

Huh please solve and community look after it.
7 Comments
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Bro don't blame Samsung, even I play Among Us and it is in the game launcher, and I did not see any stuff like this. The moment I downloaded it, it directly went to game launcher. Check for any updates for game launcher.
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Also, this is not an issue with all games. I play lots of games, none have this issue.
Relcskot
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
0 Likes
Relcskot
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
everything tried and this is not the case with this only. Earlier among us was in game launcher and got that features like record and other optimization but now no game is responding
0 Likes
Emmanuel_J12
Options
Galaxy M

Hey if you're still facing the issue this issue, then please turn out to the feedback section for help and  raise an error report:

Kindly follow the steps mentioned below:

Log in Samsung Members app > Click “+ button” at the bottom right > Click “Send feedback” > Click “Error reports” > Add detail of the issue and attach the system log data (click checkbox)

*When you abstract the log file. Please check off the pop-up message: log file delivered

You can also check this link which explains in detail the entire steps to send feedback: https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Community-Guidelines/Send-Feedback-Report-a-Bug-to-Samsung/m-p/3...

View solution in original post

0 Likes
VJB
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
I too face auch issues. But i alao add non gaming apps to game launcher. Just bcos game launcher shows notifications inside it and it gets stored permanently until i delete the app. Also i like to see how much time i had spent on using a particular app. This detail is given better by game launcher on faily basis rather than battery usage of android.

I hope samsung allows any app to be used with game launcher bcoz it is very useful tp ise screen record. I use apps like Instagram, YouTube and many social apps too in it. Look at this screenshot of apps i have in gamelauncher as of now.

Screenshot_20210501-214541_Game Launcher.jpg

0 Likes
samad344
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
having game recording issue of game launcher. recording has been fast forwarded automatically 🤷. after a patch update it won't be solved. please give update to game launcher and fix this bug.