Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy A50s secure folder

(Topic created on: 07-14-2020 03:20 PM)
Manujp25
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy A
My Galaxy A50s secure folder disabled.I can't access it now.My phone is in Samsung Finance by DMI finance. I paid the finance till August.Please,help.

0 Likes
Samsung_qihzqik
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
please help
0 Likes
Manujp25
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
I send screen shots and error reports and got reply to wait till Samsung EMI ends and the app deleted after that.They are mentioning about a vulnerability too.See screen shots.If solution is adequate please press the 3 dots on right hand side of reply by me and press "accept solution".
0 Likes
janniiteraa
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
i have also facing same problem plzz solve the problem as soon as😭😕🙏
0 Likes
Manujp25
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
I send error reports with screenshots mentioning the problem. The reply was to wait till EMI by Samsung ends since I bought my phone with Samsung EMI app installed.After EMI is over the app needs to be deleted .These had to be done from where EMI app is installed probably from Samsung dealer shop .They are mentioning about a vulnerability to.See screen shots.If the solution is adequate press the 3 dots on right hand side of reply by me and press " accept solution "
0 Likes
Samsung_txADK5B
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
exactly same problem
0 Likes
Samsung_txADK5B
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
plzz help me
0 Likes
Solution
Emmanuel_J12
Options
Galaxy A

Hey if you're still facing issue with the secure folder, kindly contact the customer care or turn out to the feedback section and raise an error report.

Kindly follow the steps as below:

Log in Samsung Members app > Click “+ button” at the bottom right > Click “Send feedback” > Click “Error reports” > Add detail of the issue and attach the system log data (click checkbox)

*When you abstract the log file. Please check off the pop-up message: log file delivered

You can also check this link which explains in detail the entire steps to send feedback: https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Community-Guidelines/Send-Feedback-Report-a-Bug-to-Samsung/m-p/3...

Manujp25
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
send feedback with error report.But I think they didn't understood problem well.There answer shows that.
0 Likes
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
just click on enable, in the screen shot it is showing disbled, so you need to click on enable.
0 Likes
Manujp25
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
It is not working.The enable button didn't respond to enable.
0 Likes