Original topic:

Samsung M52 5G Green line issue with display after update

(Topic created on: 01-14-2024 07:53 PM)
JMDcreations
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
After Samsung November secturity Patch update , I seen a geen line issue on my display. Also directly Samsung is responsible for this as same issue are seen with other mobile manufacturers many times from last years. Here Samsung is misleading the all customers and not responding for it. Stop using Samsung phones. #stopbuying Samsung phones
After two years I got this issue. 

Green line issue 

13 Comments
Vinayak455
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Complaint to Samsung customer support through Samsung Members App as error report also send log files Along with this error report for this issue. Then go to service center for replace/repair maybe it's free of cost. Thanks.
JMDcreations
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
I had mailed to Samsung but after passing of 48 hrs , no any response from Samsung on mail.
Screenshot_20240114_204932_Outlook_1000107600_1705245750.png
0 Likes
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Complaint to Samsung customer support through Samsung Members App as error report also send log files Along with this error report for this issue. Then go to service center for replace/repair it's free of cost. Thanks.
JMDcreations
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
Samsung never respond on written things like see attachmentScreenshot_20240114_204932_Outlook_1000107600_1705245750.png
0 Likes
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Complaint repeat again and again also mail to CEO Samsung. Many users got free replace their display out of warranty period. See carefully on Samsung Members App post about this issue. They got display free of cost if there's no any physical damage or liquid damage and within 3 years from date of purchase of their devices. Thanks.
jxckson
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
I too tried they are saying device is beyond warranty period so free repair is not available. Any other solution. Its be almost 1.5 yrs since i bought my phone and service center checked and said theres no physical damage
0 Likes
JMDcreations
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
Inform to Samsung care they saying to me that Samsung free screen replacement policy is only for high end devices.
Tell that we are also facing the same issue and why not for Samsung M52 Users.
CPC
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Yes, I am also facing the same issue. First line appeared on 2nd January 2024 and the second on 14th January 2024. Now there are two green lines on the display. I have written in Twitter and tagged samsung. Now the case is going on. Customer service representatives say that it is out of warranty, but this problem arised due to the software, which was not properly tested by Samsung. And we Customer get 3 year software support. So it is automatically Samsung's responsibility to replace the display free of cost. As there is no any physical damage. And the high end and low end. We have also spent and believed in Samsung. Now if they try to cheat us, it will not be good.
JMDcreations
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
After searching on net for display review, I can say there is some fault in Samsung Displays.
As Samsung is supplying to other mobile manufacturers and same issue seen with other brand also. Also Samsung and other brands reapiring this issue under warranty phones.
Means Samsung has a hardware warrenty after that Samsung will provide the updates but not resposible for the future updates Quality.
Although Samsung is not serious to take their displays.
0 Likes