Original topic:

Problem with Volte on Samsung M21

(Topic created on: 01-03-2021 11:25 AM)
Jasmeet17
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy M
I have been observing from the past 10 days since I bought the mobile that Volte for both Sims sometimes work on Samsung M21 and sometimes not. The Volte symbol comes and goes on its own and there is nothing you can do about it. 
I am using the same mobile network in my home on 2 mobiles:  A Samsung M21 and a Redmi Y3 but Redmi Y3 never misses on Volte Signal while Samsung M21 for most of the time lacks Volte Signal.
I believe it is a Software glitch or Hardware issue with Samsung M21.
So I request other Samsung M21 users to kindly confirm if same thing happens with their Samsung M21 as well or is it a problem with my unit only.

Thanks,
19 Comments
Members_LSTopcJ
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

यह प्रोब्लेम मुजे भी आ रही है। साल samsung के फ़ोन चूतिया ही होते हैं

0 Likes
Ranjit1974
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M
I'm also facing network issues
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and to resolve "network problem" issue please follow below given steps:

1) Check network operators and select automatically (Settings> Connections> Mobile Network>Network operator> select automatically > Tap on OK > Registered on network).

2) Check device in safe mode: Press and hold the Power key, when Power off icon appears >Press and hold the power off icon.
Exit safe mode: Hold the power button and select restart on the device.
3) Reset the device: settings >General Management > Tap on Reset.
Note: Before reset make sure to have back up of the data via Smart Switch Mobile App
(Install Smart Switch App > Open > Click on Memory Card Icon >Back Up option > Choose the data for Back up > Back Up).

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report) along with Screen-shots. This will help us to further investigate and resolve your concern." 
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
LituNayak
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
same problems volte
0 Likes
satishedgar
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy M
yes me too facing volte problem. I had recently bought samsung m21 , I cant use internet while on call. checked and tried every settings ,and I had contacted sim network customer care ,they said problem is with device only not with network. how to resolve this issue ?
0 Likes
rameshkram
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
i am also getting this problem please check it out the glitch of this devive
0 Likes
Arun_Singh
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

I am also facing same issue,

Yes M21, there is problem with hotspot, after sometimes the hotspot got disconnected automatically..

0 Likes
Jayaramanan
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Yes, I am also facing the Volte signal issue in Galaxy M21 model. I have tried all the settings & steps as recommended by Samsung co., & google search for resolving the issue. But not yet resolved... 

It is requested the Samsung co., to resolve the said issue inorder to utilize the service in a efficient manner.

0 Likes
surjeet44
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
I have problem this phone in volte
0 Likes
kuber123
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Not volte option show
0 Likes