Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Phone stuck in downloading mode

(Topic created on: 04-14-2020 08:23 PM)
Dollykhandelwal
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M

The phone is stuck from 3 days in the downloading mode after the update has come out.my work is stuck my evrything is stuck because of your stupid error.If you werent ready for the proper update you shouldn't have brought the update.When is it going to be fixed.

Galaxy M

But if i follow emergency recovery wont it delete my data?

0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
type in after u get them first the version SM-something and then it'll ask serial no. it'll then show u exact stable software currently available for device and when u click start it'll give a warning to backup data on sd card or somewhere safe click start or next phone screen should show a progress bar moving it'll soon complete and detach cable then device will restart 👍👍👍👍
0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍remember serial no and version like for example SM-N975F
0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
of course it'll delete data didn't u backup somewhere on SD card or online like onedrive Google account or samsung account or gdrive
0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
what other choice u have apart from recovery the April updates have crashed the software and got stuck in download mode u see the bluish green screen
0 Likes
Galaxy M

Hey the process u told deletes  the data theres other process through  wich data was saved n phone got fixed.

0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
which process
0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
did it work
0 Likes
Galaxy M

Hey yes it worked widout deletng the data.My phone is back to its nrml state. The process sent by samsung worked.U dont have to go to emergency recovery of data u can just leave it to unsupported device n continue further it still works.

0 Likes
akp777
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
9471239296 , my mob number.
0 Likes