Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Phone stuck in downloading mode

(Topic created on: 04-14-2020 12:40 PM)
Dollykhandelwal
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M

The phone is stuck from 3 days in the downloading mode after the update has come out.my work is stuck my evrything is stuck because of your stupid error.If you werent ready for the proper update you shouldn't have brought the update.When is it going to be fixed.

Resolved!
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
and the file the file m31 .zip is not able to download if u can let me know what software it has
0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
that process is still the same to get samsung usb driver smart switch and m31 drivers
0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
you can get drivers from sammobile for m31 and stable too see this video for smart switch when phone hangs during update or due to update u see download modehttps://youtu.be/1yXQUFrEWg4
0 Likes
Galaxy M

I am just stuck at step 6 where while connecting my phone through usb to pc it is showing unsupported device.

0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
u dookay I'll help u it says unsupported in download mode right meaning when u connect to the usb cable right??
0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
okay so you have smart switch on connect device and click on the more option top right corner it'll show emergency recovery software and initialisation
0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
click on it and it'll ask you ur device serial no and the device version you can see it on the download screen version will be like this SM-something
0 Likes
Galaxy M

Alright alright give me sometime i ll try what u said

0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
and serial can be found on the bottom bar code or on the device box u got the phone in the packaging outer box has serial sticker on it if u have it basically software recovery needs to have handset version and the device serial no.
0 Likes