Original topic:

Never buy Samsung M series phones.

(Topic created on: 09-14-2022 06:39 PM)
Patel_88
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
I have M30s.I am average user. I never installed or play heavy games like pubg. Though my phone suddenly restarting automatically.  Now I search for that and see lots of people have same problem.  So this is completely manufacturing defect. Why Customer paid for that. Now my phone continuously on/off for 30 min. Worst phone by big brand. In future I will never buy Samsung brand.
6 Comments
vivek1989
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Yes u r ryt
0 Likes
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
This is a manufacturing defect of exynos 9611 soc and a quality control fault of Samsung
They had provided free repair to many users but now it has become widespread
https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Tech-Talk/Auto-Restart-Brand-solution/td-p/10333335
Follow the above steps in the post, if they deny, then ask for discount and be adamant that the update has damaged your phone, tell them you will file complaints in consumer forum
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Just another well known issue. Take it to a service center and get the motherboard replaced for free.
0 Likes
BoopKiwi
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
you can get your motherboard replaced for free by going to a samsung service center, this is a well known issue.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Don't buy Samsung phone, it creates problems through updates and heavy charges through service centers
Members_pgpK0aQ
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy M

M31 restarting problem, really fed up with Samsung. Trustable brand become a trash. 

0 Likes