Original topic:

Green line appeared in display.

(Topic created on: 01-05-2024 09:37 PM)
CPC
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
Suddenly on 2nd January 2024 a green line appeared in the display of my M52 5G. Very disappointing. My phone is in brand new condition. I bought it on 30/10/2021. But now the service center is asking Rs.8,900/- for display and Rs.600/- courier charges. That means I have to spend Rs.9,500/- for it. So I decided I will never ever buy Samsung mobiles or Samsung products. And tell my friends and whoever I meet not to buy from Samsung any thing. Because only the brand name is not enough if the quality is bad plus no service. So very disappointing. This was my first buy from Samsung and unfortunately it has turned to be the last ever from Samsung. So buy Samsung. 
18 Comments
qureshi12
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Dial samsung toll free number
0 Likes
CPC
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Already spoke with them, they told to visit the service center. So I visited and they told that I have to spend Rs.9,500/- for changing the display.
0 Likes
qureshi12
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
You go x apps and tag samsung all accounts on your tweet you got a free chance to change your screen
0 Likes
Mourin7
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Customer support is total time waste. Contact National consumer helpline and register your complaint (its free).

Use this post https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-M/Galaxy-M52-GreenLine-issue-solved-Samsung-service-centr...
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your concern, we would request you to please share your contact details and job sheet on the Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Ask question > Type your query > Send).

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

m52samsungjig
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Same here...has your problem been solved
0 Likes
CPC
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Customer support has told that it will be repaired on payment. And after that 3 months warranty will be given.
0 Likes
m52samsungjig
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
I have mailed them about this issue, but informed me that i have to pay and its not under warranty.
0 Likes
CPC
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Dear Samsung Member,
Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!
As per your concern, we would request you to please share your contact details and job sheet on the Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Ask question > Type your query > Send).
0 Likes