Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy M30s - Optimization issues

(Topic created on: 02-19-2020 07:43 PM)
AnanduR
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
I'm using samsung galaxy m30s for past 6 months.The device is very laggy and many apps are taking so much time to even launch
Main issues are 
1. If i press back on camera,it takes too much time to exit
2. Frequent crashes of apps like Gallery,internet speed meter lite,Applock

Resolved!
74 Comments
Galaxy M
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
ha ...to solution kis liye hain? by mistake mene bola tha isliye sorry bola thik se dekh messege...aur tujhe kuch to ate hi nehi hain phir bhi ulta sidha bolta rahta hain 🤣🤣🤣🤣mera nehi tera sayed mentally problem hain...electric shock is only acceptable solution for you 🤣🤣🤣and please accept my solution to solve your problem
0 Likes
Samsung_Support5
Options
Galaxy M

Hi there,

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the lagging issue:
> Stop the background running app (Tap on the left soft key and close all the running apps).
> Ensure 20% of internal memory of device is free (Scroll down notification panel > Setting > Device care > storage).

> If device lags in any particular application/game then clear cache memory of that application (Settings>apps> tap on that app>storage>clear cache)

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the application crash issue:

> Perform ‘Reset app preference’ (Scroll down notification panel> Setting> Apps> Tap on 3 dots (Upper right corner)> Reset app).

> Check the internal storage of the device and clean it (Setting> Device Care>Storage> clean now).

> Force stop the apps which are crashing (Setting> Apps> select apps which are crashing>Force stop).

> Perform reset setting (Setting> General Management> Reset>Reset setting).

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung members app (Open Samsung members app>click on “+“icon>send feedback>Error report/ Ask Questions).

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

0 Likes
rex1111
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Take Backup, Boot into Recovery, Wipe Cache, and Wipe all data, if that doesn't solve the problem, then take your device to a Service Centre
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Last 2 days some applications not open what is issue please tell me
0 Likes